Smart Send eBay Courier Services
eBay Delivery Made Easy
Our integrated eBay delivery service lets you keep track of your orders by synchronising with your eBay account. It takes details about the item(s) you have sold and where you need to send them to and imports them automatically.
When it comes to choosing your eBay couriers, go to the postage section of your listings and click “Change” in the top right-hand corner. Click “Change Delivery Service”, choose “Large Parcel / Other” and then pick Other Courier or Other 48hr Courier from the option.
Why Use Smart Send for Your eBay Delivery?
You won’t be short of reasons for using Smart Send as your eBay courier service. When you sign up, here’s what you can expect when you need to despatch your eBay orders:
- Amend, delete or bulk-edit orders whenever you need.
- Get the most competitive eBay ecommerce delivery quotes.
- Resolve disputes easily with our delivery tracking features.
- Easy access to invoices and statements for all your orders.
- Integrate with eBay to mark items as dispatched as soon as they are sent.
- Upload order and buyer information in seconds.
- Link as many eBay accounts as you want at NO extra cost.
Who Can Use Smart Send for eBay Deliveries?
eBay is popular with many types of seller, whether it’s personal, start-up or commercial. The best thing about Smart Send is that anyone can benefit from the UK’s leading eBay couriers. The service is designed for you no matter how many parcels you need to send – it could be 1, or even 100. For a stress-free eBay delivery experience, look no further than Smart Send.
Not got an account? Register here