Import Orders from CSV with Smart Send
How Does CSV Delivery Management Work?
Smart Send’s CSV delivery management solution is a simple, straightforward way to get from orders being placed to parcels being delivered, with just one click.
When you import orders from Excel CSV files, Smart Send extracts all the vital details: what the item is, where it’s being sent and its dimensions. You can then pick your preferred delivery service and see how much it’ll cost.
Why Use Smart Send for CSV Ecommerce Deliveries?
Not only will Smart Send let you upload orders, you can also import multiple CSVs at the same time too – so you won’t lose track of any orders. Smart Send lets our customers do so much more with CSVs:
- Amend, delete or bulk-edit orders whenever you need.
- Get the most competitive CSV delivery quotes.
- Resolve disputes easily with our delivery tracking features.
- Easy access to invoices and statements for all your orders.
- Integrate with eBay to mark items as dispatched as soon as they are sent.
- Upload order and buyer information in seconds.
- Protect your orders up to the value of £10,000 each.
Who Can Use Smart Send for CSV Deliveries?
Anyone can sign up and use Smart Send’s CSV delivery management solution, from listing unwanted items on eBay to selling your latest products via your online shop. Smart Send is designed for all senders and merchants wanting to manage their deliveries using CSV files.
Not got an account? Register here